- Reservations are accepted on all available sites except Dry Camping.
- Reservations are accepted starting on the first Monday in May at 9:00 am Eastern Time. Reservations can be made up to the end of April of the following year.
- The best way to make a reservation is to call (863) 735-1499 at 9:00 am on the first Monday in May and provide the information and payment details at that time.
- Reservations are not confirmed until the Park has received payment or credit card information.
- A 100% deposit is required for reservations of less than thirty (30) nights. Reservations for greater than twenty-nine (29) nights require a one (1) month deposit.
- Guests may use the Reservation Request Form to make reservations, however, credit card information/payment will be needed to confirm the reservation. For that reason, a phone call is recommended.
- A full refund (minus a $100 cancellation fee) is provided if the cancellation occurs more than twenty-nine (29) days prior to the first day of the reservation.
- A 50% refund is provided for cancellations within fifteen (15) to twenty-nine (29) days prior to the first day of the reservation.
- There is no refund for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior the first day of the reservation.
NOTE: Member’s sites are used as rental lots. Members may return to their sites with eight (8) days prior notice. Rental guests may be moved to another available site if the member returns.