The Florida SKP Resort has four types of rental sites each having their own characteristics, stay limits and hookups. Reservations may be made for every type site except Dry Camping. Please read the site descriptions below.
Many of our members travel throughout the year. A number of their lots are put in the rental pool and are available for stays of between one (1) and one-hundred-twenty (120) nights. Some lots are all grass, others have concrete parking pads and some may have concrete patios. Each site has 20/30/50 amp electricity along with water and sewer hookups.
The Pond Sites are located in the north west section of the park. There are six sites and all are available for stays of between one (1) and one-hundred-eighty (180) nights. Each site is on grass and provides 20/30/50 amp electricity along with water and sewer hookups.
The Clubhouse Sites are located just north of the Clubhouse. There are six sites and they are available for between one (1) and one-hundred-twenty (120) nights. All sites are on grass and have either 20 or 30 amp electricity. These sites have water but no sewer connection. Any guest renting a Clubhouse Site has free access to the dump and may use the Resort’s Blue Boy for stationary dumping.
Dry Camping Sites
Dry Camping Sites are located in some of the Resort’s common grassy areas. If available, the park sometimes allows Dry Camping on the Clubhouse Sites. The Dry Camping Sites are available for stays of from one (1) to seven (7) nights. Dry Camping Sites have free access to the dump and may use the Resort’s Blue Boy for stationary dumping. Water is available at the Clubhouse as well as restrooms with showers. The restrooms are open 24/7. Generator use is welcome between 8 am to 8 pm.
- Free WiFi is available at most sites and in our clubhouse.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- Current Escapee (SKP) membership required. Information on joining Escapees can be found on the Escapee website and if you want to join, go HERE. Annual membership is $49.95.
- To comply with Florida statutes pet owners must present a current rabies immunization certificate.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- To receive USPS mail or packages from Fed Ex, UPS and other carriers during your stay, use ONLY USPS General Delivery, Zolfo Springs, Fl. 33890 or USPS General Delivery, Wauchula, FL 33873.
- We are a membership park and members’ lots are used as rental lots. Members may return to their lots with 8 days notice. Rental guests may be moved to another available lot if a member returns.
- Unattended Parking of RVs by Visitors
In conjunction with a rental stay, the Board of Directors may authorize a nonmember to leave their RV unattended not to exceed 15 days. The fee is $13.00/day for parking in a designated area outside the boondock, overflow and storage areas.
Check with the office to inquire about leaving your RV unattended.